Friday, Aug 4
- Food Sales - 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bar Sales - 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Band - Broken Spell - 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday, Aug 5
- Food Sales - Noon to 10:00 PM
- Bar Sales - Noon to 11:00 PM
- Band - Another Side w/Special Guests - 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Sunday, Aug 6
- Polka Mass at St Ann Church - 11:30 AM
- Food Sales - Noon to 4:00 PM (or sold-out)
- Bar Sales - Noon to 5:00 PM
- Band - Good Times (Polka) - 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Theme Basket Winners Announced - 2:30 PM
- Raffle Winners Announced - 4:30 PM
We Need Your Help !
- Bleenies - A seasoned blend of grated potatoes and onions, fried to a crisp golden brown.
- Jalapeno Bleenies - A new twist on the above.
- Boiled Pierogies - A seasoned mashed potato and cheese filling, encased in a tender dough, topped with butter and sauteed onions.
- Fried Pierogies - A crispy version of the above.
- Bandukies - A large meatball of seasoned fresh ground pork and beef, available on a roll.
- Kielbasi (with or without Sauerkraut) - A sausage made with a blend of traditional seasonings and coarse ground pork, available on a roll.
- Beer Battered Kielbasi Balls - A new take on an old favorite.
- Bean Soup - A soup of beans, ham, potatoes, and seasonings, slow cooked over an open fire.
- Halupkies - A blend of fresh ground beef, rice, and seasonings, wrapped in a layer of tender cabbage and slow cooked in a tomato sauce.
- Halushki - A blend of sweet, tender, cabbage with buttered, thick, homemade noodles.
- Baked Goods - A wide assortment of sweets. A snack, or the perfect ending to any meal.
- Bands Daily
- Ethnic/Folk Music and Dancing
- Theme Basket Raffle